As wisely said,” People will stare. Make it worth their while.”
Heels are one of the most fashionable footwear that upgrade your personality instantly and pep up your posture making you look taller, leaner and more confident. And, “Black being the new black” gives you the hottest and most fashionable look with all the outfits handing in your closet.
But, with so many fashion trends existing in the present scenario, it has become very difficult to choose what kind of heels will best suit your feet and fit comfortably.
Thanks to many footwear companies, buying high heeled sandals have become very easy, letting them buy their favorite heels instantly and conveniently.
Here are 10 types of heels that help you look gorgeous, up on toes and stylish each time you step out of your home.
- Kitten Heels: Stylish, comfortable and fashionable, these are great for parties, work events or times when you need to be on your feet for long.
- Pumps: Also known as high heels, these are wider in size and have 2 to 3 inch of height.
- Stilettos: The highest of all heels, these have a height upto 8 inches. While these are the most stylish ones to wear, at the same time these are also difficult to manage at once.
- Wedge Heels: Similar to pumps, these do not have an attached heal to the soul.
- Wedge Sandals: Sharing same features as that of Wedge Heels, these have a wider and more open upper side.
- Cork High Heels: These heels simply have cork material used in making them. They come in different heel sizes.
- High Heeled Boots: Serving the winter season and at the same time allowing you to flaunt attitude, these can be paired well with jeans and skirts both.
- Ballroom Dance Shoes: As the name says, these have enough room to let you stand firm and dance to beats of your favorite songs.
- Espadrille Heels: Making a new entry in the footwear market, these have fabric upper and a plainted fiber sole.
- Fantasy Heels: These are the craziest designed heels you will find in the market. If you have thought of a crazy design, search online shoe purchase India and you never know, they may exist to your surprise.
So go with the black trend and grab a pair of your own black sandal to match with your attire and flaunt your style to the world.